I told you that I got the new MyTouch from T-Mobile.  And how much I love it.  I love having the Internet at my fingertips.  I can look things up while I am out shopping, and I can get my email at a touch.
However, I find that I don't have time to read anymore because I am on my phone, either playing games or reading blogs or finding apps.  Where I used to take a book into the bathroom (yes, I read in the bathroom!), now I take my phone. 
I have to find a balance.  And soon.  Because I have that huge pile of books that I bought that are calling out to me! 

1 comments :

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said... Reply To This Comment

Balance? What's that?

I got a new phone and it makes me want to use it less because its hard for me to dial on the touch screen. Maybe that's a good thing!

Post a Comment