I have to admit that I'm not the best at voting.  I always vote in the "big" elections (president, congress, etc.).  But when it comes to the little ones, like the recent one, I've never really voted.  Honestly, I don't particularly care who is on the water board!  Plus all the pressure standing there having to make a decision while there are people waiting in line.  It stresses me out!
But...about a year ago, I signed up for voting by mail.  Permanently.  Whenever there is an election, I get sent a ballot in the mail.  I can sit down and read it over.  If I don't know what they are talking about, I can research it online and form an opinion. 
And the beauty is that they mail me a ballot for every election.  So I never miss it.  I love it. 
I just wish I had known about it when I had little kids so I didn't have to drag them with me!

1 comments :

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

We vote through the mail too and it seriously is the best thing!

Post a Comment