I love my mixer.  It is made by Bosch and it is hands down the best mixer ever!

I can make 6 loaves of bread at once.  I quadruple recipes for cookies and this mixer can hold it all.  It is tough and strong.  Also, unlike the KitchenAid mixer, the motor is on the bottom, so it makes it so much easier to add ingredients.  I just flip the cover off and dump it in.  I love it!
The only thing that could make it better would be if it came in multiple colors.  Because I would definitely buy one in navy blue.  Or burgandy red.  Better yet, pink!

4 comments :

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

Wow. Six loaves at a time? Amazing. I have a Bosch dishwasher and I love it.

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

That is the exact one my mom has that I grew up with and it's still alive after 25 years.

Liz said... Reply To This Comment

I have a bosch and a kitchen aid. I actually use my kitchen aid more often than the bosch, but I do use it on occassion. I have a red bosch, and it is very pretty. I just love having something to mix with, I hate going to people's houses and not having any mixer at all, it shows how accustom I am to having a mixer!

Jenny Nymoen said... Reply To This Comment

Ooh, yes, pink would be nice! I only have a hand mixer, but my mom's KitchenAid lived with me for the summer. I miss it.

Post a Comment