I am obsessed with my online banking.  I check it nearly every day, and I do it very happily!
I have 2 checking, 2 check protection, a VISA, and my 3 children's savings accounts at Bank #1, and a checking, savings, and VISA card at Bank #2.
Our main account at Bank #1 is for The Doctor's full time job.  From this account I pay the household bills.  Any extra goes to savings at Bank #2.  The other checking account is for his other 2 part-time jobs. This money is what we use to live on.  The checking account at Bank #3 is for my check from my job.  This money pays my student loan. 
When we overdraft (which we do!), I am able to transfer the money from savings right into the account so we don't have to pay a fee. 
I love seeing how much money we have at any given time.  I know exactly where I am at.  It is very comforting to me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment