1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
Junior High was very painful for me.  From 7th grade to the middle of 9th grade, we lived in Great Falls, MT.  I had girls who were so mean to me.  One time I was walking to school and they were walking behind me and eating apples, and they then threw their apple cores at me.  I hated living there.  I will never go back.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Not a Beatles fan. 
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Stretch jean capri's, my Chicago t-shirt, and no shoes.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
Be a guest.  I stress out so much when people are coming over.  I clean like a maniac and yell at my family to help.  It's not pretty.  Plus I like leaving when I want to, and not having to be "up" until everyone else leaves.
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
Hmmm.  As huge as the Kindle's and such are becoming, I can't imagine sitting down to read with an electronic tablet.  I love how books smell, and being able to turn pages and put my bookmark in my place.  I just honestly don't see that going completely away.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
Reading.  I have to read the directions.  I can't have someone read them to me.  Even when my kids need help with their homework, I have to take the paper and read the question.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
I hate being lied to.  I always have.  If a guy lied to me, that was it.  I was done.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
Both.  But if I had to choose, it would be salty.  Cheetos, Bugles, Wheat Thins, yummm!
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
I see 2 checks written out to 2 of my boys for their birthdays in October.  I was supposed to cash them, but I am such a slacker.  Maybe tomorrow.
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Top Gun.
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
I give it to the kids to use.  They don't care!  However, if that happens with conditioner, I use it in place of shaving cream.  I love how it leaves my legs feeling afterwards!
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food?
Soup.  Specifically Homemade Chicken and Noodles.

0 comments :

Post a Comment