Have you seen these? 
More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM. It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".
This one is so cool because you can tell the girl is genuinely surprised.  I was crying at little bit at the end!
Then, as I was searching for more videos, I discovered this site: Improv Everywhere.  It is awesome!  Here is a sampling.
This next one, German Mirror Prank is hilarious!
Finally, I'm sure you've all seen the video about a mom's day sung to the William Tell Overture.  Well, here is the dad's song.  Awesome!

2 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

I love all of them. But my favorite is the DO RE MI song. The Sound of Music brings back such good memories, plus I love to watch dancing. Thanks for the laughs.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said... Reply To This Comment

The mirror prank is soooo funny! Thanks for sharing these today!

Post a Comment