4 Jobs I have had:
  1. Stay-at-Home-Mom. This was the hardest job, the most unappreciated, but the most rewarding.
  2. Accountant. If I have to work, my job is the absolute best.
  3. Cashier/Baker at cinnamon roll bakery. I am only now enjoying cinnamon rolls again after not working there for over 16 years.
  4. Cashier at pizza store that my parents owned. We ate so much pizza that it took me years to like it again!
4 Movies I have watched more than once (not counting the ones the kids watch over and over.)
  1. Somewhere in Time
  2. Beaches
  3. North Avenue Irregulars
  4. Princess Bride
4 T.V. Shows I cannot miss
  1. The Office
  2. Amazing Race
  3. Biggest Loser
  4. Survivor
4 People who text me regularly:
  1. My boss
  2. My son
  3. My hubby
  4. My sisters
4 Places I have been:
  1. Cardston, Alberta, Canada...I got to do baptisms for the dead in the temple there!
  2. Great Falls, MT. I lived there for 3 years. I could go the rest of my life and never go there again and be very happy.
  3. The temple in Las Vegas, NV. We got a tour while we were waiting for a session. It was cool.
  4. Disneyland. With my hubby's family. Before we were married. Not ideal!
4 Favorite Foods
  1. Peppermint Ice Cream
  2. Ribs and mashed potatoes from Texas Roadhouse.
  3. Homemade Chicken and Noodles
  4. Clam Chowder
4 Places I would like to visit
  1. Paris, France
  2. Disneyland with my children
  3. The Caribbean with my husband
  4. Australia

0 comments :

Post a Comment