If you don't know, The Doctor and I do not ever buy new technology the first day it is out. Heck, we rarely buy it the first year it is out. We prefer to give it time to get the kinks out and let it come down in price.

However, that changed yesterday. I was the 3rd person at the T-Mobile store to buy not 1, but 2 My Touch G-3 phones. One in white and one in black.
They are so cool! I love having the internet on my phone. And the games...the free games! My kids want to play with them too! LOL And the music player! And Google calendar! And all the apps!
Hmmm, why am I sitting here blogging when I could be playing? Bye!

2 comments :

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

Cool, I want one, does it have a camera, and video on there as well?

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

yeah it has a 3.2 camera and video! Imight be getting one!

Post a Comment