• You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it? Right through it! I would do it even if there were other cars around. I love driving through puddles and seeing the splash!





  • Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.

    The Doctor is watching "Justice League" so I thought I would what pictures of Supergirl there would be. And look at how buff they all are! Goodness, none of these girls have ever had a baby, that's for sure!





  • A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar…. what do you choose? Photography. I think. I only want to be a mom, and I already have my B.S. in Accounting. I can't think of anything else.





  • Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop? A desktop.





  • Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often? Wal-mart, hands down. I love that store.





  • My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one? I was in "Guys and Dolls" when I was in 9th grade. I was a hot box dancer. Ooh, laa laa! It was fun! My best friend was Adelaide and she had an amazing voice!





  • I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other “treat” from their lunch menus… plus make kids’ lunchboxes brought from home not include any “junk food”. Thoughts on that one? Try it on me. Just see what I can do. You can't dictate what I feed my children. Feel free to ban it from your menu, but don't ban it from mine. I tried that once, remember?





  • How many people can your kitchen table seat? 6. And we are pushing the limits of our dining area. A 4-seat table would work better, but how would I choose who doesn't get to eat?





  • What time is it right now? 9:22 p.m.





  • Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see? Houses, houses, and more houses!
  • 1 comments :

    Devri said... Reply To This Comment

    I am telling you, I saw a lady who had a body like that and had 6 children.. What?!

    Yeah, I hate her....

    At least you don't see forclosure houses! ;0)

    Post a Comment