Okay, so I am going to give a short overview of this story.  If you want the whole story, go to the Today show
About 40 years ago, these 2 guys were in London and saw a little lion in a tiny cage.  They bought him and raised him.  He was so gentle and loving. 
Eventually he got too big for where they were raising him, so they took him to Africa to be introduced into the wild. 
A year later, they went back to see him.  The following video shows what happened.  I was crying, and all my kids were crying.  Granted, we are an emotional family, but still. 
Someday, when Christ has come again and the wild animals will become tame, I am going to find me a lion to hug.  I can't wait!

1 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

That is amazing. I can't believe he remembered.

Post a Comment