I am loving meme's right now. Why? Because I don't have to think. I can just fill in the answers! I know, it's a cop out. But I love to read them, so you have to read mine!
However, I was looking in my drafts and found this one from the week after Valentine's Day. And it was completely done! I don't know why I didn't post it! I am not changing the answers, so enjoy!
1. What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Friday night? Wow, that was 6 days ago. Oh yeah, we had gone out to dinner for Valentine's Day (we avoid the actual day because it's way to crazy) and then we went to Walmart and did some shopping. So that is where we were.
2. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I'm trying to read The BFG by Roald Dahl, but I am having a hard time getting into it. But I will keep going because that is what I tell my kids to do!
3. Do you nap a lot? Do you know me? Have you been reading my blog? LOL
4. Who was the last person you hugged? The Princess. I love her hugs!
5. What’s your current obsession/addiction? I am sewing some rag quilts for "some people in the ward." I am almost done sewing the last one, and then I have to clip them all. Feel free to come over and help me!
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? I called a friend to sympathize with her because her son has been decorating with poop!
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? My home page is the news website so I look to see if anything interesting has happened, then I log onto my blog so I am signed in, then I go to Google Reader to see who has updated their blogs. I currently subscribe to 90 blogs!
8. What was the last item you bought? I bought groceries today while The Princess was at preschool. Good times.
9. What is your most challenging goal? To get out of debt. We were doing okay, then The Doctor needed 2 root canals and we both needed caps. so that all is going on the credit card.
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere rich people live so I could see it at a really high price, come back here and buy a modest house and use the rest of the money to pay off our student loans!
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Anywhere. I would love to have the money to be able to take vacations. Just not camping!
12. What is your favorite beverage? I love the slushies from Sonic.
13. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you? Cheetos. I love Cheetos.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? I love sweaters. They are so cuddly!
15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! Flip flops. I love them. However, Old Navy's flip flops last year were really bad. They were too narrow and dug into my instep. And I hated the texture. I hope they change them back!
16. Name one thing you can not live with out. Besides the obvious (family, church, etc.), I would have to say my cell phone. There is an absolute comfort knowing I have it. If my car breaks down, I run out of gas, my kids need to reach me, etc. We got our first cell phones after we were traveling from Challis, Idaho back home and our alternator went out and we sat on the side of the road for 2 hours before someone stopped to help us. I swore then that I would never be that vulnerable again.
17. Has a celebrity’s haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? Nope. I pay no attention to what they are wearing or anything.
18. What is your favorite Disney Movie? The Little Mermaid. I love it. It came out just before my birthday when I was a sophomore in high school and my friends came and kidnapped me from our ward Christmas party and blindfolded me and took me to see it. My boyfriend at the time was ticked because he had wanted to take me to see it. So you can see how it brings back lots and lots of memories!

0 comments :

Post a Comment