I eat kind of differently. For instance...

When I eat a PopTart, I will only eat ones that don't have frosting. I break them in half, then each in half again. I eat the filling part first to get it out of the way, then enjoy just the crust from the sides.

When I eat a Twix, I eat it one of two ways. I either take a bite, then suck on it until the cookie part has softened and then eat it all, or I will eat the chocolate off the sides, then eat the caramel off the top, and then eat the cookie. I eat all my candy bars section by section.

When I eat my dinner, I will eat the vegetables first to get them out of the way. Then I will eat the other items one at a time. I can't take one bite of one and one bite of another. The flavors mix too much.

I don't care for pickles, black olives, and raisins. I hate onions and peppers (including bell peppers), raw broccoli and cauliflower, black licorice, green olives, and radishes. I am a master at picking the "bad" stuff out of food.

I do have to say that I have gotten better since I got married. The Doctor has introduced me to new foods and made me try them. And I liked them. Some of the foods I used to not eat are chili, crab, lobster, and cabbage (green and purple). I hated touching raw chicken, and now I can skin it!

So I guess this post merged from eating my food weird, to foods I hate, to how I have grown up since I have become a grown up. LOL This is how my head works!

So what food quirks do you have?

2 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

When I eat a recesses peanut butter cup I poke a whole in the middle and eat that first then the harder outside last, on Girl Scout thin mints I like to bite off a tiny piece of one end and then the other and stick it in milk until the middle absorbs some of the milk and it gets soft (not soggy) then eat it. I love to eat plain cooked noodles with just plain cheddar cheese on top, no sauce.

The Mom said... Reply To This Comment

LOL When I eat a Reece's PB cup, I eat around the outside first, and then I eat the inside!

Post a Comment