7 minutes.  That is how long it take me shower (just the basics, no shaving). 
When I have a lot of work to do, I will go right down and get on the computer and start working as soon as possible, which is usually around 7:00.  I then work all morning.  Around 10:30, I will stop and put on my makeup and I throw my hair into a ponytail.  And then I feel gross the rest of the day, because I still have work to do, and I don't feel there is time to shower.
If I would take those 7 minutes before I sit down to work,I can then let my hair air dry, and then it only takes about 5 minutes to do my hair. 
I feel so much better when I have showered.  So why do I seem to forget that?

1 comments :

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

I agree. If I just got up 10 minutes before Rachel needed to I'd be in much better shape all day. If I don't shower I should at least get dressed.

Post a Comment