1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Not good at all.  I am very impatient.  Hence why I am overweight.  If it’s in the house, I will eat it. 
2. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Brownies are very tempting.  Also Cheetos and Twix.  And Bugles.  And red Swedish fish. 
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
-5.
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
Oh yeah.  When we bought our first house, I was so excited to own a house.  But my husband hated the house, and that took all the excitement out of it for me.  It was an older house and needed some TLC, and he didn’t want to give it. 
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?  
I love shortcuts.  I am always trying to figure out a better, faster, easier way to do things.  Even in driving.  I am constantly trying to figure out the fastest way to get places.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
The bathroom line at the movies when you had to duck out while the movie is still going. 
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
We did with our first child.  We wanted it to be a surprise.  With the rest, we found out, because I needed to know if I had to buy clothes or not. 
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
Probably the elderly.  I hope that when I am old (and I don’t want to get old!), that people will be patient with me.
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
No.  My birthday is 6 days before Christmas, so I only got presents in that week.  I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.  I love  the anticipation, but it kills me too!
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
Hmmm.  This is a hard one.  It took us 3 1/2 years to get pregnant with The Princess.  Oh, I had to wait 12 years to get a girl!

2 comments :

Kelly said... Reply To This Comment

Jeremy is trying to convince me that we should not find out the gender of our next child (not pregnant yet). I'm not sure I can do that.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said... Reply To This Comment

Huh, well I'm terrible with delaying gratification, so I'd have to say a lot of these questions would be embarrassing for me to answer!

Post a Comment