Type in your first name and then the word "needs" or "wants" in the search bar. It then tells you what you 'need' or 'want'.
Camille needs:
...a duck to keep her company. (Really, I have 4 children.  I don't need a duck.)
...issues addressed on the level of feelings.
...a more sophisticated understanding of what kinds of relations may hold across a string or words than it currently has.  (Huh?)
...to be gentler and less of a perfectionist. (Now this one is true!)
...help for her family. (Don't we all!)
...dental emergency treatment. (I hope not!)
...some training on how to walk on a leash. (LOL)
...men. (No thanks, I got one!)
Camille wants:
...everyone to answer the phone. (Not always.  I don't mind leaving messages. It gets me off the hook.)
...Marks and Francs. (I am assuming this means money, and yes, I want some!)
...wants the evening to come. (Only if my hubby is going to be home!)
...to put God first. (True!)
...her fruit rollups! (Not so much.)
...to incorporate technology into her curriculum and classroom in a seamless fashion and make use of the ABEL model common place. (Huh?)
...to voyage. (Wouldn't that be nice!)
...Bill to "kill the boy...hehehe, kill the boy." (LMBO!)

1 comments :

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

Great lists. I love the duck and the fruit roll up!

Post a Comment