What in the world? I am sure that is what you are thinking. Well, she is not an alien, but I have discovered the BEST CURLERS!!!!
They are called Curlformers. You buy them at Sally's. They are simple to put in, and simple to take out. The Princess even sleeps in them, and they don't fall out. I have put them in my hair and tugged and pulled hard and they won't fall out! You know how you use the foam curlers and in the morning, there is at least one that fell out during the night? Not with these!
And they dry super fast because the hair is not wrapped on top of itself. I did these the other day for her dance pictures. I soaked her hair, put them up in the Curlformers, let her eat lunch, used the hair dryer for 15 minutes, and I had perfect spiral curls. The difference in the colors? They spiral different directions...one clockwise, the other counterclockwise.
Here is a video showing how they work:
Now, I prefer them in the longer hair, like the Princess'. But they will work on any length. Following are pictures I took right after I took them out, without any styling.



I love, love, love these curlers. Now, they aren't cheap. I had to buy extra long curlers, and there were 6 in the package (3 pink and 3 yellow) for $12. I used 5 packages of curlers. But they are so worth the money! They have shorter curlers, and they have wider and narrower sizes as well. If you want to see them in person, come on over. I love to show them off!
**Updated
Here are pictures of her hair after I have separated the curls and styled it. Starting at the bottom, after I took each curler out, I separated it with my fingers, then hair sprayed it. It seriously took me about 10 minutes and her hair was done! I love it!

5 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

I want some. Her hair was so pretty at pack meeting.

charrette said... Reply To This Comment

ADORABLE! Wow- those curlers are so cool. I showed them to MY princess and she was actually impressed (no small feat when you're dealing with a 13-year-old)! :)

Melissa said... Reply To This Comment

Those are amazing! I want long hair now. Maybe I'll have to check out the bigger ones so they're fatter curls.

designHER Momma said... Reply To This Comment

oh wow those are awesome! and I read this just a few days after I cut my daughters hair...

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

First - gorgeous girl!
Second - my daughter would love these. Thanks.

Post a Comment