I know I put a video up yesterday, but when I saw this this morning, I sat and cried. I know exactly what he is talking about.



Many times when The Doctor was out of work, I knelt before my Heavenly Father and cried. It didn't seem like there was any hope. And yet, during the last family crisis we were going through, I would have gone back to not having any money if we could have avoided what was happening.

Our trials are all relative, and they are for us to help us grow.

There can be no testimony without a test.

1 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

This was the lesson I had to teach in R.S. a couple of months ago. It was a hard one- but it was full of such great testimony building info. that I will never forget. I guess there is one benefit of teaching- it's more for the teacher right?

Post a Comment