The Doctor passed his Praxis test!

The Praxis is the joke of a test that all educators have to take in order to get their teaching license. It is extremely hard and you have to know all about theroists and and how their theories apply to teaching, blah, blah, blah. Everyone hates it, but everyone has to take it. Many have to take it multiple times to pass.

He had to pass this test before the end of teaching 3 years. He did it before 1 year was up! And by passing this test, it means he now advances from a Level 1 to a Level 2 Professional Educator License.

I am so proud of him.

5 comments :

Mark and Kattie said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats, I know when I took that test I was completly stressed out!

The Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Yes, he was extremely stressed. But it's over!

Riquino Family said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! It is nice to get it done and not have to worry about it again!

What is your hubby teaching?

I know I appreciated doing my Praxis tests right out of college. Even at that time I had to take the writing portion twice....not a good test taker!

Nathan just finished his second set of Praxis tests to get his administrative degree. (He will be starting a principal position next month.) He worried about both sets, but got certificates from Praxis saying he scored in the top 10% of people that take them...nerd! :)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said... Reply To This Comment

Awesome!

The Mom said... Reply To This Comment

He teaches drafting.

Post a Comment