I love all my relatives. We recently went up to Idaho Falls for a big family reunion, and got together with family on both sides.
This is my Aunt Connie, my mom's sister. She is such a down to earth person. She has a huge garden and it is always beautiful. For her 70th birthday, she went sky diving!

This is my Aunt Dixie, another of my mom's sisters. My mom and her sisters all laugh the same. When I am around them, I start to laugh that way too. It's very contagious!

This is my Grandpa. He is my Dad's dad. He is awesome! He is 91, and loves to go on 4-wheeling trips. Not jumping jumps, but out riding in the desert. He is struggling with not being allowed to drive anymore, though. It broke my heart when I heard they had to take his keys away. He was always such an independent person. He was the one always helping and doing for others.

My Grandma. She taught 2nd grade and when I was in 2nd grade, I was in her school, but I wasn't allowed to be in her class because she would favor me. I still remember the day it was raining and she let me use her umbrella to walk home so I wouldn't get wet. I am proud to say that I can make her potato salad perfectly!

I have more pictures, but I'm not going to bore you. Needless to say, I have a wonderful extended family and I am so grateful that I am sealed to all of them for eternity!

0 comments :

Post a Comment