...but I did it!

40 days without sugar.

I honestly had no idea how hard it would be. I was talking to my mom, and she asked me why I was still doing it if it was so hard. I replied that I wanted to do it for myself. I don't have much willpower, and for me to be able to say that I did it feels really good.

I mean, I had all the sugar still in the house, we just bagged it up and put it under my bed. I even had some in my purse. So I knew where it was. And I could have easily eaten some and not told anyone.

But I didn't.

And that feels really, really good.

4 comments :

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! I'm proud of you too!! I don't think I have that kind of willpower! Enjoy some sugar...you deserve it!

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

Good for you. I am really proud of you because I don't think I could ever do it unless my life depended on it.

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

40 days without sugar. I am impressed. I bet that is one of the harder things you've done. It would be for me.

Kristen said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations - I'm curious if you even want to eat it now after 40 days?

Post a Comment