So I was asked what I do in my secret quiet time when the kids are all gone to school.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Sigh

I work. I am very blessed to be able to work at home, but that means that I am working when the kids are gone so when they are home, I can give them attention.

I love my job. I don't love working, but I love what I do. I cannot imagine having to work at a job that I hate. I have a hard enough time leaving for work! When I get there, I enjoy what I do and I am happy. Next year will be easier because The Princess will be in kindergarten and I won't have to get a babysitter. I am really looking forward to that.

When I work at home and The Princess is here, she has learned to entertain herself because I can't play with her. I just can't. Work has to be done. My clients aren't going to understand that they didn't get their payroll because I was playing Barbie's!

So on Monday's, my sil watches The Princess. She has a little girl that is only 1 1/2 months younger that The Princess, so they play together. They have their moments, but they do well together. I drop her off at 8:15 and pick her up at 2:30.

Tuesdays' she is in preschool in the morning, so I work here while she is gone. We have lunch, then she goes down for a nap while I work some more.

Wednesday my sil brings her daughter here and I watch them while I work.

Thursday and Friday is preschool, so same schedule as Tuesday. However, I try to have my work for the week done on Thursday so I can play on Friday. That doesn't always happen, though.

All in all, it is a pretty good schedule. Except in the afternoons I get really sleepy! I sometimes end up taking a nap instead. Have I mentioned how much I love naps? LOL

So there you go. More info than anyone wanted to know.

1 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

That is so great that you get to work from home. I wish I could work from home, actually I just want all the product that I work with to be in my home. It would be awesome. I am so glad I am not the only mom out there who gets sleepy in the afternoon and wants a nap. I am definitely not one of those people to live on 6 hrs a night and have energy all day to do whatever.

Post a Comment