The Doctor is 41 years old, but just like me, I think of him as 23, the age he was when we got married. Here are some reasons why I love him.

1.  He takes such good care of me.  My mom has gone so far as to say he spoils me.  And he does.  I have to be very careful because I can get him to buy me just about anything.  He just wants me to be happy.

2.  He is a hard worker.  Right now he is teaching full time in public education.  He teaches at 2 different high schools.  He also teaches part time for BYU-Idaho, teaching 2 online classes.  He is also a teaching group leader for some other online teachers, and he is helping to develop a drafting class to be taught online, which he will teach as well.  He is also teaching part time for Argosy University, teaching a class every Tuesday night.  He has also had several articles published in our local newspaper.  I don’t know how he does it.

3.  He is an awesome cook.  He can look through my fridge and create an amazing meal with ingredients that I didn’t even know I had in there!  And they are complete with vegetables, and they are pretty. 

4.  He has the same morals and values that I have.  We believe in the same things, and we feel the same way about things (raising children, obeying the prophet, etc.).  That makes marriage so much easier.

5.  He is a good kisser.  ‘Nuff said.

I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with him.

1 comments :

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

Glad you have such a good husband. Let him spoil you and you enjoy spoiling him too!

Post a Comment