This is the number of times I moved before I was married. 

The first question people ask me is if my family was in the military.  Nope.  My dad was an entrepreneur and really wanted to own his own business.  There were many problems, through no fault of his own, and the businesses just didn’t work out.

The hardest move, but the best one for me, was in the middle of my junior year.  I had a boyfriend and did not want to move.  But in hindsight, it was probably a good thing because we were way too close.  Which would have led to not good things.  Heavenly Father knows what He is doing.

2 comments :

Kristen said... Reply To This Comment

Moving stinks! I think I have you beat though. I have a few more times under my belt and I went to three high schools my junior year alone. I don't ever want to move again.

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, I think I've moved like 4 times in my whole life!

Post a Comment