I have put my kids and husband first in so many things.  Dental work, clothes, haircuts, etc.  I have put myself on the back burner so many times.
My mom taught me that we need to take care of ourselves too.  She always took care of herself with her hair and makeup done.  She always looked nice.  When she went out shopping, even just to the grocery store, she would change her shirt to a nicer shirt. 
So where did I fall astray?  At this very moment, I need to color my hair, I need a haircut, and my clothes...well, I need some nice shirts...not just the cheap ones I buy when they are on clearance. 
I need to take of myself.  I started this by going to the dentist last week and taking care of 2 crowns that I have needed for over 1 1/2 years. 
I need to take care of me.  And if I have to use the credit card, so be it. 
Because I am important too. 

1 comments :

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

Amen! You're always the best mom when you take care of yourself!

Post a Comment