So this is post #393. I am approaching 400. I feel old.

But I feel old in many other ways.

I feel old because I am married to a man who is 40. Forty! That just seems so old to me! But don't remind me of this when I turn 40 in 3 years. That would just be cruel.

I feel old because in my mind, I am only 19. But when I look in the mirror, some fat chick with wrinkles is staring back at me. Surely she is just dressed up for Halloween, but I know even costume makers would have a hard time creating that.

I feel old because I have a 16 year old son. He will be going on his mission in 3 years. I have less than 3 years to teach him how to iron, sew on a button, and cook more than just ramen or mac and cheese!

I feel old because I now have 2 teenagers. How did that happen?

I feel old because all my children are in school. For 3 glorious hours a day, I can do whatever I want (well, not really because I have to work). But I could do whatever I wanted. And no one would need me. There are some days that the house is too quiet. Not too often, but there are.

I feel old because I think a minivan is cool. I love my minivan! It has front and back heat controls, DVD player with wireless headphones, and even another power adapter in the back for charging Nintendo DS's while we are traveling! Yeah, I'm pathetic.

I feel old because I lose track of what I was saying. At least I don't drop off to sleep in the middle of a sentence yet.

I feel old becauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 comments :

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

Ha ha ha ha! Wake up, Camille!

Post a Comment