Okay, I am not getting paid for this review, I am just letting you know about it because I am in love with it!
I have discovered an amazing product. These are "Removable Interlocking Fasteners," or as I call them, "picture hanging strips."

You stick them on the back of your frames, and then stick the frames on the wall where you want them.  And they stay there.  They hold with a kind of velcro stuff. 
If you need to level it, you just pull it apart from the wall and adjust and stick it back.  And when you want to take it down, you just take it off the wall and pull the adhesive part off the wall and you have no nail holes and no torn paint.  It is awesome! 
They have different sizes for different weights of frames.  The big ones will hold up to 10 pounds.  Cool!
I will show you tomorrow what I did with them.

4 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

Darn, we need to put up about a 20 pound picture up in our new office. That does look like a cool invention though.

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! I've got to try these! :)

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm going to go buy some. I've been needing to re-arrange my picture wall.

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

My son came home from college raving about these things. They come in so many sizes!

Post a Comment