Have you heard about Pandora Internet Radio?  I love this site!  I can play music that I like and don't have to listen to junk. 
LDS Media Talk did an article on it yesterday.  They describe so much better than I can. 
Here are my stations:
Judy Garland Radio
David Archuleta Radio
Bette Midler Radio
Bon Jovi Radio
The Lettermen Radio
Doris Day Radio
All I Ask of You Radio
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Radio
The Bangles Radio
Teen Angel Radio
You can play music just from one station, but they also have a quick mix button, so it mixes it up.  Where else can you hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing, and then the next song is by Bon Jovi, followed by The Lettermen? 
So I thought it would be fun to compare everyone's stations.  If you have Pandora, or go over to create it for the first time, come back and tell me your stations!

2 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

I've been listening to pandora for a while. I love it. However, I haven't reprogrammed my stations since Christmas. Before then I had it on pump up music that I could listen to while cleaning or excercising. You definitely have quite the variety- I might have to add Bon Jovi to mine just to be nostaligic and reminisce of middle school.

Kelly said... Reply To This Comment

I love Pandora. My stations are: John Mayer radio, Yellowcard radio, Bon Iver radio, Grizzly Bear radio, Black Eyed Peas radio, Vampire Weekend radio, Holly Brook radio, Josh Groban radio, and Imogen Heap radio. My music tastes are all over the board.

Post a Comment