The week between Christmas and New Years 2008 I had to work.  It sucked.  2007 wasn't bad because my hubby had to work too.  But now he is working as a teacher again, so he had the week off.  So I was the only one getting up and working. 
Little did I know how sweet my hubby would be.  He made the meals and got the kids to clean up and took such good care of me.  He kept asking me if I needed anything or wanted anything. 
Then my sisters called and invited my kids to spend the night.  All 4 of my kids.  With her 3 kids.  Along with my brothers 4 kids and my other brother's 5 kids.  And they ended up staying for 3 days and 2 nights.  Wow. 
So other than working, it was a nice week because I was so taken care of and loved.  It made the week bearable! 

1 comments :

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

It is sooo great that you have a hubby who stepped up to the plate! My hubby has too since I broke my foot! Love it.. hugs life is busy during the summer!

Post a Comment