So 2 of my kids are with my sisters camping until Friday, and tomorrow my other 2 kids are going on Trek. So I will be alone with my hubby for almost 3 days! I am so excited! I was supposed to go on Trek, so I took the whole week off work. Well, now that I'm not going, I just didn't tell my boss and I am enjoying an entire week without work for the first time since June 2007. It is long overdue!

So what am I doing with all my free time?

SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!!!!

I am 4 years behind and I have plenty to do, and plenty of supplies. I am enjoying just being creative. I don't have much creativity, but having done accounting for the past 2 years, it has been building up inside me. I am loving it. I need to make time for it more. I have to have that balance in my life.

Anyway, please forgive my absence. I am so enjoying not working or blogging or doing anything this week! Whoo Hoo!

8 comments :

Debbie said... Reply To This Comment

Alone with your hubby and you are going to scrapbook? Oh sweetie!

Mindy said... Reply To This Comment

I feel so guilty about how far behind I am. I need to get going again! Enjoy your free time!

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

Well, I'll be absent from the blogging world as well. Only I wish I were scrapping instead of trekking. Oh well- it will be fun. ENJOY YOUR TIME!!!

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

Go you! enjoy your time off!

Mark and Kattie said... Reply To This Comment

That is so awesome, enjoy every minute!

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

How fun! I hope you enjoy it! How come you aren't going on Trek anymore?

Liz said... Reply To This Comment

That sounds so nice! I love when I get some alone time with my husband. Enjoy!

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

We missed you on trek, but I hope you got lots of scrapping done!

Post a Comment