Every January and February I talk about how much I hate the cold. And I do. I hate being cold, I hate coats and socks and boots and extra laundry. I swear I would rather be hot than cold.

And then July and August come and I remember that I hate the heat. I hate sweating and being cranky and dry lawns. We sleep with the windows open and a fan blowing on us all night long, so that is extra noise.

I have decided that I like spring and fall. I like warm days with the windows open and wearing shorts, and then the nights cooling off and having to put on a sweater.

So I guess I hate being cold, and I hate being hot. I just like being warm.

3 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

I agree! Although I do like the heat for those few special occasions like swimming and playing at a lake and boating. And I do like the snow for a brief time for skiing and snowmobiling, but to last a whole season is ridiculous.

Mark and Kattie said... Reply To This Comment

I can't agree more with you and Heidi. My all time favorite time is the Fall...wish it would last longer. It is longer than when we lived in Logan though, Fall lasted about 1 week!

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

You're so funny! I like being warm too. I love summer, but when it's this hot, you can't even go outside unless you're planning on getting wet! I'm definately getting use out of my swim suits this year. And winter is fun, especially when it snows on Christmas eve! But then I get tired of it pretty quickly, and want warmer weather. One other thing about winter I like, is I have no yard work for months. But I enjoy doing it in the spring & fall. So yeah, we're pretty much the same :)

Post a Comment