I cannot believe I have made 300 postings. It has take 1 1/2 years to do it!

In honor of my 300th post, I have created a (yet another) new blog. Here I will be posting pictures of my cute kids and family.

Unfortunately, this one will be private. I will be limiting it to family and friends that I know personally and have met IRL. I am so paranoid about our privacy now. I'm sorry to those that read this blog that are friends, but I haven't met yet. I have to protect my kiddos. I am sure you understand.

So, if you would like to read my other blog and see pictures of beautiful children, shoot me an email and I will send you an invitation.

tacpaskett at comcast dot net

Thanks!

6 comments :

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

i dont have your email...

charrette said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on the 300 posts. I've only written half as many in nearly 1 1/2 years.

Kristen said... Reply To This Comment

Send me an invite.

Potter Family said... Reply To This Comment

Send me one too, thanks.

Potter Family said... Reply To This Comment

Please can I have an invite too.

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

You have my email :) I'd love an invite!

Post a Comment