from Workingmomma247's Weblog by workingmomma247

1. What is your occupation right now? Accountant/Mother. I always have to put mother in there because that is the one that is the most important to me.
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? What are those? I barely wear them during the winter, and try really hard not to wear them during the summer!
3. What are you listening to right now? All the kids are at school, I just finished working, and I have my MyTouch phone on with "Red Red Wine" by UB40. I love 80's music!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I have been snacking on Dots while working. I like to eat all the green, yellow, and orange ones first, so I can then enjoy the red and pink ones. They are my favorite.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. That is pretty much what I had when I was a teenager.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister. She is buying CurlFormers for her hair. I need to try them on mine.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, even though we have never met IRL. I love that Jean gets to be home with her kiddos after working full time!
8. How old are you today? 36 and feeling much older.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Reality TV. That's a sport, right? Otherwise, we watch the SuperBowl (but only for the commercials) and sometimes the BYU vs. UofU game (I bleed blue!), but that's about it!
10. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry Lemonade with real strawberries in it. Not the fake syrup flavored stuff.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I started dying my hair when I was pregnant with The Artist and I will dye until I die!
12. Favorite food? Meat and potatoes. I love Texas Roadhouse!
13. What is the last movie you watched? I listen to a lot of movies (in the car while I am driving my kids around!). So that would have to be "Quest for Camelot." The last movie I actually watched would be "Guys and Dolls." The Teenager was trying out for it and wanted to know the story.
14. Favorite day of the year? Mother's Day. I get presents and I don't have to cook!
15. How do you vent anger? I am a yeller. Ask my kids. I really need to stop.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I love my dollies. And now The Princess is enjoying my old dolls too. I love seeing her take care of them!
17. What is your favorite season? Spring...because it means warmer weather is coming!
18. Cherries or blueberries? I love eating cherry and after cherry. I just don't like the after effects!
19. Living arrangements? House in the suburbs that we have grown out of. Seriously. We need more room, but there is no way I would try and sell my house right now. There are already over 10 houses for sale on my street alone!
20. When was the last time you cried? Tears running down cheeks, or sobbing? Both in the last week! LOL I am a very emotional person.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Christmas presents. I hide them there. And I buy all year long, so there is always stuff stashed there.
22. What did you do last night? Fell asleep in my chair. My La-A-Boy. I love him. I need to name him. And yes, it's a him. Who else could cuddle me so well?
23. What are you most afraid of? Getting a chronic illness.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, no pickles, onions, or mustard. But bacon is always welcome!
25. What is your favorite kind of dog? The stuffed variety.
26. Favorite day of the week? Friday afternoon. I take a nap while the kids play. No homework, no rush, and I don't have to make supper because it's date night and the kids will eat Ramen noodles!
27. How many states have you lived in? 3...Utah, Idaho, and Montana.
28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but only if they're fake. Real ones are too expensive, and who really cares? Fake ones are just as pretty!
29. What is your favorite flower? I love roses, but they die fast. I love daisies and they last a long time!
30. What is your favorite song? There are way too many to name, but here are a few:
  • "Sweetest Days" by Vanessa Williams
  • "I Hope You Dance" by LeAnn Womack
  • "Men" by The Forrester Sisters
  • Anything by Donny Osmond
  • All Primary Children songs
31. What is your pet peeve? Again, too many to list, so I am not going to list them, in case I offend someone! I don't want people to get paranoid around me! I am just too OCD and things bug me. But I am learning to get it go!
Well, there you go. Now you know way to much about me!

1 comments :

Melissa said... Reply To This Comment

Amen to your diamonds philosophy!

Post a Comment