You know that little college in Rexburg, Idaho? The one that used to be Ricks and will always and forever be Ricks in my heart?
The one where the Doctor and I met and fell in love and got engaged...all in 3 1/2 weeks?
This is our first date!
Well, my dear sweet darling husband just got offered a part-time job teaching an online class for them! He is so excited!
It is our dream that someday he can teach there full time. Yes, I know it is cold, but it would be so fun!
So Saturday night at 6:00, when you come for his surprise birthday party, feel free to congratulate him on getting a third job. Don't ask me how he's going to do it all. But I know that he will!

3 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! That is great. Ricks's will always be Rick's to us too, that is where we met- although it took us a little longer than 3 1/2 weeks to get our act together. :)

Mindy said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! Fun picture! I love to see pictures from the past! Too cute! Congrats!

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! So will he be having to drive there?
It's so fun to see pictures like this, you two look like little kids!

Post a Comment