My brain is tired, so you are getting another installment of randomness.

1. Which is worse: a long, boring meeting or standing in a return/exchange line after Christmas?

A boring meeting for sure!  At least standing in line, you can play on your phone and no one cares.  In meetings, they don’t like it when you don’t pay attention.  But I don’t stand in long lines after Christmas.  I wait 2-3 weeks, and then do my exchanges/returns.  No lines!

2. When you feel cornered and defensive, do you "bite back" or become passive aggressive?

I am definitely passive aggressive.  I absolutely hate confrontation.  I shut down and don’t say anything, but when I am out of the situation, I rant and complain and say mean things.  But I would never say them directly to the person.

3. Do you know anything about your genealogical background? (What country, culture, ties to prominent historical figures, or other stuff.)

Yes, my ancestors are from Sweden, Denmark, and Finland.  My mom said she was able to trace her mother’s line back to Marc Antony!

4. Cake, pie, cookies, or ice cream?

Ice cream.  I love peppermint ice cream.  Cookies are a close second.  Pie, meh.  And I don’t care for cake.

5. Do you regularly change your handbag to coordinate with your outfit?

I bought a Miche bag, and have two shells…black and a pink plaid.  That pretty much covers all my outifts!

6. Are you task-oriented or relationship-oriented?

Definitely task-oriented.  I keep a list of things that need to be done and love to see them crossed off at the end of the day. 

7. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?

I’m a scruncher. 

8. What is one area of life in which you would like to develop more discipline or organization?

I wish I would control my eating.  I am really struggling with it right now. 

9. Was middle school fun or painful?

Horrible.  Absolutely horrible.  I spent it in Great Falls, Montana and I wish I could erase those years of my life.

10. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel again, which would you choose?

I would choose the towel, because when I use it, I am clean.  I am just drying clean water off my clean body.  I can’t imagine sleeping on the same sheets for the rest of my life.  I sweat too much!

Okay, that’s enough thinking for tonight.

0 comments :

Post a Comment