I love, love, love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  It is the best invention in cleaning products that I have seen in a long time!  And the generic is just as good.  So the next few cleaning tips will be focused on this magic tool. 

Today, let’s talk about your countertops.  You wipe them down, maybe even with Clorox disinfecting wipes (I don’t).  Get your Magic eraser wet and scrub a circle on the counter.  I did.

I shouldn’t have.

The circle was clean.  I was horrified at how dirty my counters suddenly looked.  I had to take everything off and scrub the counters down.  It didn’t take long because it was very easy to see where I had been!  But I love how clean they look and how clean they feel. 

Try it.  I dare you!  LOL

1 comments :

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

I finally bought one of those about 2 months ago. I still haven't gotten it out of the box to take care of the reason I bought it originally. I'll have to finally try it, but it may not be on my countertops. :)

Post a Comment