I use generic for most of my purchases.  But there are a few things that I use name brands.

Tide and Tide with Bleach.  I love how it cleans, and I have been using it for over 15 years.  I don't know if anything works as well, because I love how well it works, and I don't want to take the chance of buying something else and it not working as well!

My shampoo.  I buy Pantene for my hair, everyone else in the family just uses Suave or whatever is the cheapest. 

Charmin.  Ultra soft Charmin.  Oh, my bum is so happy! 

Puffs Plus with lotion.  My nose is never sore, even after a week of a cold. Just don’t clean your glasses with them!

Dawn dishwashing soap.  Nothing cuts grease better.  It’s just worth it.

Campbell’s soups (cream of mushroom and tomato).  I have tried the generics and they just don’t taste right.

But the best chocolate chips in the world?  Sam's Choice milk chocolate chips.  They are so creamy!

What do you buy brand name that you won’t compromise on?

1 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

If I don't buy windex glass cleaner then it's streaks every time. I also use and love Tide- I just love the smell and it doesn't make my skin itchy. I also agree with Campbells soups.

Post a Comment