Yes, it’s true.  We have put our house up for sale.  We are moving up north to be closer to The Doctor’s work.  He is commuting an hour each way for work and he is tired of it.  Before he did that, he commuted 45 minutes each way down south.  He is tired of driving so much.  He could be at home more if we lived closer. 

We have been in this house for nearly 7 years and that is the longest that I have ever lived in one house.  I have been itching to move for quite a while.  How else am I going to get the house clean?  I have never had a to a deep cleaning because we just moved and that’s when I deep cleaned!

We did not decide to do this lightly.  He has been commuting for 3 years and it has been the right thing to do.  But we have prayed about it and it’s time now.  The conditions aren’t great for selling right now, but we have had several miracles happen that have shown us the way so we can sell.  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who loves me and has helped us find the way.

So if you know anyone looking for a house, we would appreciate it if you would send them our way!

3 comments :

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

I love the deep clean/organization that only comes with moving. I'm totally like you. I'm used to moving more often.

You will be missed.

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

So sad, but if you know it's time to move then it's time. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. Are you sure you're not doing this just so you can get out of Primary? :) Only teasing.

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

I don't know if you saw it on FB, but we're having a neigborhood yard sale on the 30th if you need to bring anything over to sell.
We'll miss your family. :(

Post a Comment