I am a very organized person.  I have to be.  I don't remember things!  I like to see things written down and I like to check things off.  I love lists.  I have lists for everything.  For all my lists, I have used a paper planner for years.  Specifically a Franklin Covey planner.
32079_lrg
We're talking years here.  My first one was my senior year in high school.  And I still have all the pages from them.  I have no idea what I am going to do with them because I write in my journal every day, so what is the point?
And now that I have the MyTouch cell phone, it has the Google calendar in it, and I have a to do list app, and a shopping list app, and a notes app!  Plus spreadsheets!

I haven't used my paper planner since I got the phone.  I never, ever thought I would go electronic.  When people started using palm pilots, I hated them.  They just didn't have the functions that I needed.  But I have converted.  I love my phone, and I love having everything in one place.
However, it is frustrating sometimes because I can't type in it as fast as I can write something down.  So when we are at church and they are making the announcements, I am typing as fast as I can!  It's weird to bring my cell phone to church, and I am trying really hard not to update my Facebook status in the middle of Sacrament Meeting!
     
So if you see my "playing" on my phone in church, please know that I am either updating my calendar or reading my scriptures.  Because I have the scriptures on my phone too!  Whoo Hoo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment