Okay, so as much as I have whined about having a 16 year old that is driving, can I just how LOVELY it is!

Really!

He needed to go to his work to turn some papers in, so I gave him the keys to car (and nearly had an anxiety attack as I did so!) and let him go. After about 5 minutes, I realized that I didn't have to drive him everywhere. I sat back and relaxed and realized how nice this will be.

If I need a quick thing from the grocery store? I will just send him.

Someone needs to go to scouts? Just give him the keys.

I could really get used to this!

2 comments :

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

I won't bother you with all the scary stuff.. Don't want to worry you.. lol

I can't wait! only almost 4 more years!

charrette said... Reply To This Comment

Speaking of driving, I'm pretty sure you don't live in Utah. But I swear I saw someone who looks exactly like you driving a van through Orem yesterday. I pointed and said to myself, Hey, is that...The Mom? (Well, of course it was SOMEBODY's Mom...but I kept wondering if it was really you!)

Post a Comment