This is the Chocoholic’s bedroom.  He was very patient with me.  He pulled everything out on Tuesday and I started on Wednesday.  I got it all taped and prepped and had painted 1/15th of the edge of the ceiling when I got a phone call from the elementary school, informing me that The Princess had been hurt.  Long story short, she broke her finger and I spent the day in the ER of the children’s hospital.  Fun times.  So by the time I got home, I was wiped out, so I didn’t do anything that day.  The next day I was at work.  Friday I just didn’t want to do it. 

Finally on Saturday, I forced myself to go down and start painting.  I listened to the BYU football game while I was painting (Go BYU!) which was a nice change from just music.  Monday morning I put a second coat on and then The Chocoholic was able to put his bed together and sleep down there again.  Last night I worked on the bookshelf and wall shelf.  Today I was able to get it all put together. 

I was so excited because I was going to get his room done super fast, and I still ended up taking 9 days. 

Here are the before pictures:




I absolutely hated the green on the walls until I started putting the chocolate brown on, which really calmed the green down. 

Well, onto the final bedroom!


Angie said... Reply To This Comment

Looks great!

Post a Comment