I have no energy to blog. I have been crazy painting, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So in the meantime, enjoy this batch of blah, blah, blah.
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I wait it out. I know that if I ran it, I would get caught. Murphy’s law.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would pour out the last of the trim paint and paint all the trim and see if it lasts before I went to Home Depot and bought another can and then ran to 3 more stores looking for something and wasting 1 1/2 hours of my morning when I could have been painting.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I try to email, but a lot of people have a “no-reply” email address, so I reply in my comments.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
The Little Mermaid. I love, love, love that show!
5. Do you recycle?
Yes. I do my best.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Chance. I absolutely hate games like Risk or Settlers. I detest them! I love Uno!
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
When I was little, I had a nightmare. I was at the end of my street on my bike and there was a big group of people coming towards me. When they got close enough, I saw that they didn’t have any faces. It was just blank. I raced home and my dad was in the driveway working on our car. I told him what had happened and he turned around and his face was blank too. Then I woke up. I have had that dream several times throughout my life. Then a few years ago, a movie came out where the people didn’t have any faces. I was freaked out!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
My first real job was helping my parents clean doctors offices when I was 8. We went every night and cleaned and my parents paid us. I learned to save money and budget and to work for what I got. By the time I was 12, I was buying all my own clothes and toiletries and school fees.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I buy, because I like to read them over and over. I will never regret buying books. My mom instilled in me a love of books, and I have instilled that in my own kids.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Nothing. I see kids wearing leg warmers and pegging their pants and I laugh at them!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
When I got engaged and when I found out I was pregnant for the first time.