...it's been a week since I posted last. In the last week, I have had:
  • work
  • laundry
  • dance dress rehearsal
  • last days of school
  • dance concerts on 2 nights
  • movie
  • working in the yard (pics to come...when I take them!)
  • rain
  • family in town
  • dinner with good friends
  • church
  • family get-together
  • dentist appointments for the whole family
  • son getting job and consequently me taking him to and from becuase it is 5 miles away
  • son starting drivers ed
  • work
  • Family Home Evening
  • working in yard
  • visiting teaching
  • serving at the Bishop's Storehouse (I love doing that! Seriously!)
  • laundry
  • work
I am tired. It has been a busy week. I will try to post soon!

4 comments :

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

And just when you thought you were supposed to get a Summer Break!

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

excuses, excuses! jk

I am in the same boat!

Tia said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, he got a job?! Where? And your life sounds exactly like my life!

The Mom said... Reply To This Comment

He is working at the Arctic Circle where I always see you during the Priesthood Session! We love it there. They have such good customer service.

Post a Comment