I love music.

I usually have music playing while I am working here at home, and while I am on the computer. I have put every CD we own on Windows Media Player and love the eclectic collection I have.

However, I have a pretty strict taste in the songs I like. I dislike country because they either make me cry, or they are talking about sleeping around. I am very careful about the songs I listen to so I don't hear any profanity.

That being said, I usually don't care for other people's taste in music. I never have.

So, with that all out there, please don't be angry with me for what I have to say next.

Please.

It's not personal.

Here we go.



I HATE THE MUSIC PLAYERS THAT EVERYONE HAS ON THEIR BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!



Whew, that feels good to get that out.

I hate clicking on someone's blog and suddenly over my music comes their music. So I either have to quickly scroll down and find their music player and shut it off, or mute my speakers, but that means I can't hear my music either. It's very frustrating. I guess that is another reason why I like Google Reader so well.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, I am pointing my finger at everyone.

I know I am going to get a lot of people who say, "Sorry, it's my blog I can do what I want."

I agree you can, but that doesn't mean I am going to enjoy it, or spend very much time on your blog.

Read and move on. That's what I do.

2 comments :

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thou shalt not hate me for my island music. I always have my volume on mute because of the same reason, and just use my stereo...

try it, then you won't be soo angry... ;0)

Keep comin' to my blog, try it...you might like it ;0)

amber belmonte said... Reply To This Comment

i AGREE! usually when i'm skipping through blogs i have to mute my volume just for that reason! but sometimes i forget + next thing you know something obnoxious is blaring at me.

Post a Comment