So, The Doctor has a definite job teaching high school in Ogden, and will work as an adjunct teaching college at Argosy University. With that and me still working, we could finally start to pay off our student loans (and you really don't want to know how much we owe, just trust me that it's way more than any of you owe!).

Last week he flew to Boise to interview for a State job. Great benefits, not so great pay. We would be making what we had been making here, but I wouldn't have to work.

Next week he flies to Wisconsin to interview with a job at Lakeland College that pays more than either job, and I wouldn't have to work. But we would be far away from family, and I just don't feel that it's time to move.

I'm not saying this to brag, but to ask for your prayers. After so many years of no options, to have 3 amazing options that we have to choose from is a little overwhelming. Granted the other two jobs haven't even been offered to us yet, but just for The Doctor to know that someone finally wants him (3 different someone's at that!) has been amazing for his ego, which has definitely taken a lot of hits over the last 3 years.

I will keep you updated!

2 comments :

Aprill said... Reply To This Comment

Good choices, all of them, but of course the BEST choice is the one that keeps you close to family. :) I'm teasing. You have a lot to consider. I'll keep praying for you, as always.

Mindy said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, I'm just getting caught up on reading and it looks like I missed some good news! I'm sure you'll make the right choice, whichever it is. Scott spent a major chunk of his growing up life in Wisconsin and they loved it. He would go back in a heartbeat I think. Good for you guys though, can't wait to hear what you choose and how it all works out!

Post a Comment