This is what I am dealing with this morning.  Snow.  Lots of it!
100_8230
Snow so deep, that when I drove my car out of my driveway, it was brushing on the bottom of my minivan!
100_8228
And of course wind, which means drifting and hanging off my roof!
100_8232
Look at how deep the tire tracks are!
100_8229
I am supposed to drive into my office this morning, but I think I will wait a couple of hours and let the roads get cleared!  Meanwhile, I am going to go make myself a cup of hot chocolate.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

Aprill said... Reply To This Comment

That's crazy! I thought we had a lot here! Holy crap.

Angie said... Reply To This Comment

It's horrible out there! It appears that snowplows aren't out, but I think the problem is the snow is falling faster than the plows can clear the roads.

Frank, Heidi and Family said... Reply To This Comment

I can't believe how much really dumped on us in less than 24 hours. This madness didn't even really start until after 10:30 last night. Crazy!!

Potter Family said... Reply To This Comment

That is impressive, we didn't get that much. We did get enough that Mark's little toaster didn't go well though.

Post a Comment