So I was ready to quit blogging last week. I can't believe all the grief I got from my joke. It was just a joke. I was amazed that no one called me on it. No one got it.

But seriously. I come from a family that likes to joke and tease. I pull pranks on my kids all the time. We scare each other on a regular basis.

We like to laugh. Laughter is good medicine. Try it.

1. A blonde is driving down the freeway when her cell phone rings. It's her husband: "I just heard on the news that there's a car going down the freeway in the wrong direction. Please try to be careful."

"It's true," the blonde replies. "But not just one car - there are hundreds of them!"

2. A blonde got lost in her car in a snow storm. She remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snow storm, wait for a snow plow and follow it."

Pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. She explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Walmart lot, now you can follow me over to K-Mart."

3. A blonde woman walks into a store. Curious about a shiny object, she
asks, "What is that?"

The store clerk responds, "It's a thermos."

The blonde then asks, "What does it do?"

The clerk says "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." So she
buys one.

The next day, she brings it to work with her. Her boss, also a blonde,
asks, "What is that shiny object?"

She replies "It's a thermos."

He asks, "What does it do?"

She says, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."

He then asks, "What do you have in there?"

"Two cups of coffee and a popsicle."

4 comments :

Liz said... Reply To This Comment

Camille, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just caught off guard, and especially with the year we've had it didn't seem too funny. I never intended for you to feel bad, I understand it was meant as a joke.

Kelly said... Reply To This Comment

I wondered where you went...you're totally allowed to blog about whatever you want to blog about! You were just very convincing.... :)

Devri said... Reply To This Comment

I was out of commission for April fools, I miscarried for April fools, but it was no joke!! ;0(

I would have laughed at your joke though, I love a good fools day joke!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said... Reply To This Comment

Ha ha ha, I love jokes!

I missed your April Fool's joke somehow, because I've been behind with reading blogs lately, too much sunshine going on outside.

Post a Comment