David A. Bednar
*Is it possible to know it, without believing it?
* we can know the Lord and we can also know about him
Brian K. Ashton
*read this talk
Carl B. Cook
*As we serve Him, we get to know God and become more like Him
*Serving in the Church can be scary
*Fulfilling callings requires faith
Ronald A. Rasband
*Heavenly Father, are you really there?
* Heavenly Father knows and loves each of us, and He is always ready to help.
* When I'm struggling remember the times that I had spiritual experiences
* Generations are affected by the choices we make
* Remember to write down the spiritual experiences that I have
Evan A. Schmutz
* There can be Godly purpose in our suffering
* Mark scripture by Paul about light affliction
* st. Paul had a thorn 3 times went to his knees look it up
* suffering in and of itself does not Grant anything on to US unless we deliberately become involved in the process of learning from our afflictions
K. Brent Nattress
*If everything my children knew about the gospel had come from me, how much would they know?
*reading the book of Mormon everyday
Dale G. Renlund
*Repentance means change
*Repentance is a choice
*Blaming others allows us to excuse our actions
*Instead of making excuses, let us choose repentance
*The fact that we can repent is the good news of the gospel